Intermodal container and maritime shipping
The Company gives special attention to multimodal transportation of container cargoes the share of which within the general structure of the world transport market continuously grows.
ISR Trans offers to its clients a full range of freight forwarding services including:
- Freight forwarding cargo service in the port of St.-Petersburg;
- Freight forwarding cargo service in Northwest ports: Vyborg, Vysotsk, Kaliningrad, Ust-Luga. Jointly with partners, in the Black Sea ports: Novorossiysk, Temryuk, Mariupol, Azov; in Far East ports: Vladivostok, Nakhodka, Vostochny, Vanino; in river ports: Samara, Volgograd, Astrakhan, Nizhniy Novgorod, Cherepovets, Rostov-on-Don;
- Organisation of multimodal transportation of freight by all transport modes (sea, river, railway, road, air) in the territory of the Russian Federation, the CIS countries, Europe and the world;
- Control of cargoes movement at each stage of the transportation flow chart;
- Organisation of customs handling of cargoes (customs clearance, customs transit, etc.);
- Organisation of cargo insurance;
- Consultation services and provision of surveyor services;
- Organisation of chartering of vessels;
- Arranging for port agency services;
- Organisation of container shipping; container road haulage;
- Organisation of transportation of oversized and heavyweight equipment, machines and mechanisms, as well as hazardous cargoes;
- Export-import transactions involving delivery of cargoes to and from any country of the world, transit transportation through the territory of Russia.
Experience, competence and professionalism of the Company employees make it possible to ensure:
- System provision of cargo traffic on the basis of a modern logistic approach to the servicing of corporate customers;
- Integrated approach to the project implementation including development of the transportation flow chart and detailed elaboration of each operation;
- Minimum cargo delivery time.
ISR Trans offer a full door-to-door cargo transportation cycle with the use of various transport modes:
- Export-import transactions involving delivery of cargoes to any country and from any point of the world;
- Transhipment of cargoes in Russian and foreign seaports;
- Transportation of oversized and heavyweight equipment, machines and mechanisms;
- Customs declaration;
- Execution of necessary certificates and authorizations;
- Monitoring at all stages of cargo transportation.
The Company gives special attention to multimodal transportation of container cargoes the share of which within the general structure of the world transport market continuously grows. Multimodal transportation of container cargoes includes:
1. Motor transport container cargo carriage
Contracts with motor carriers of St.-Petersburg and Leningrad region enable ISR Trans to perform container shipping right on time and under minimum tariffs. The Company offers services for transportation of containers of various types, distribution of cargoes from container terminals.
With participation of regular partners, ISR Trans carries out road transportation of unitized cargoes, equipment, heavyweight and oversized goods.
2. Rail transportation
3. Freight-forwarding cargo handling in the St.-Petersburg port
Having a wide experience of interaction with regulatory state authorities, Sea Port administration and stevedore companies of St.-Petersburg, ISR Trans performs with good quality and in due time the whole package of intraport freight forwarding operations including:
- organisation of cargo-handling operations;
- execution of ship's, port and customs documents;
- provision of customs examination;
- ordering of rolling stock for cargo transfer from the port area;
- container movement monitoring.
ISR Trans has today all the necessary resources and cooperates with reliable partners in all areas of freight forwarding activity for high-quality and timely implementation of projects of any degree of complexity.
Business center «Yellow Corner»
Office 207, 35, st. Marshala Govorova
198095 St. Petersburg
Tel.: +7(812) 363-07-86, +7 (812) 363-07-89