Transportation by universal rolling stock
In 2010 ISR Trans started rendering freight forwarding services using universal rolling stock — gondola cars.
At transportation in universal rolling stock ISR Trans renders the following services:
- Pays tariffs of the Russian Railways, and railroads of the CIS and Baltic countries;
- Performs cargo transportation scheduling;
- Traces cargo movement;
- Informs the client of the cargo status;
- Develops comprehensive logistic solutions.
- Electrode coke
- Scrap metal
For rendering services, the Company uses both own and leased fleet of gondola cars of various models.
Rendering of freight forwarding services at transportations of freight in universal rolling stock (gondola cars) is a dynamically developing and promising line of business of the Company.
The Company plans include:
- Extension of the fleet of universal rolling stock to 5 thousand cars, partially through the lease, and partially through the acquisition of gondola cars at the expense of investments;
- Increase of coal transportation volumes from 0.5 to 1 million tons per month;
- Attraction of new kinds of cargoes;
- Expansion of test sites and development of new directions of cargo transportation.